Our Motto: To Enthrone Transparency in Governance
Elites 4 Good Society Initiative is a registered non-governmental and non-profit making organization founded on the ideals of advocacy and non-partisan politics. It comprises young, vibrant, and goal-oriented individuals whose ultimate dream is to see quality leadership in public and private institutions through the development of their human capacities. The association strongly believes in its ability to add value to individual lives and society.
Elites 4 Good Society Initiative is a movement that emerged from the need to put the interest of the south east states first. The reason for this is that we have failed as a region to engage in meaningful and sincere dialogue about our problems. With this movement, we aim to address some of our short comings as a region and make recommendations towards making us better as a people.
Dedication and Service
It is incredible how one small idea can grow into something truly special. Elite 4 Good Society is rooted in the belief that we all have an inherent responsibility to make a meaningful difference in our community. With a variety of active project and a large member, we harness our skills and resources to to successfully achieve our goals. since our founding in 2022, we have been proud to witness how activities have benefitted the Nigerian community and beyond.
What We Do
- To assist in raising men and women of Good character to be in positions of authority and leadership in Nigeria.
- To sensitize Nigerians on the need to eliminate vote buying, which has hampered good governance as it increases the election of corrupt individuals in the society into positions of authority
- To organize lectures and symposia on Good governance in all strata of the society, be it in politics, community development, or faith-based.
- To organize a well-thought-out campaign against corruption in public life, thereby raising a society of suitable moral bearers.
- In the area of capacity building/training of public office holders right from the council levels, local/state governments up to the Federal levels, to make them remain conscious and improve on their responsibilities to the citizenry